Email Me
JesseThis is a hyperlinked picture, contained in a paragraph
Skype Me

Skype Name: jesseweber
These are all the ways to get in touch with me.
You can also call or text me:

(404) 939-2579
Follow me on Twitter
Become my Friend

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hostel de Sal in Alicante

If you ever make it to Alicante you have to stay in the Hostel de Sal. The staff was great to hang out with and it is within 5 minutes walking to great food, pubs, cafes, and most importantly the beach.

The Hostel de Sal is on the left. Emilio is sticking his head out to grab me because I forgot to pay. He became a good friend while I was there and made the stay much easier.


From the terrace of the hostel towards the Mediterranean


These plazas are everywhere and around 12:00 they will fill up with people for lunch and then throughout the day. This particular plaza was just around the corner from the hostel


From the terrace looking down on a plaza where the young school kids have recess and play after school

No comments:

Post a Comment